Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Lost Blog Found!

Wow, it has been a really long time since I last blogged. It has been five years since I last posted. This is funny, since I totally forgot that I even had a blog.

Tonight I decided to start blogging for the "first" time. I discovered that this is very easy from my Google account. In the process of creating a blogger account from Google I attempted to use the obvious name Karmatetra and was told much too my surprise that the account already existed!

Yikes, how could there be another person on the planet using the name Karmatetra? I opened http://karmatetra.blogspot.com/ - - it was like staring in a mirror and seeing myself for the first time.

My last posting of December 3, 2002 is very eery. It is almost exactly 5 years since that post. The amazing thing is that it still exists. It is like bumping into an old friend that you haven't seen in a long time. All this time I have been resisting the temptation to start a blog when in fact I already had one. Very strange...

No comments: